Fiesta Granular Weed & Feed 8-0-1
Fiesta Granular Weed & Feed 8-0-1
Fiesta Granular Weed & Feed 8-0-1 (Selective)
Fiesta® Granular Weed & Feed is a 6-in-one product that fertilizes your turf while controlling weed, moss, disease (Dollar Spot, Rust, Snow Mold), algae and lichens! The same potent effectiveness against weeds as the top selective weed killer in the natural turf industry, Fiesta, but in a convenient, spreadable granular version - plus a high-value fertilizer with 8% nitrogen for a great green-up! Fiesta Weed & Feed kills only the broadleaf weeds while not only sparing the desired turf but adding essential nourishment to your lawn. Using a specially formulated iron solution, Fiesta is a game changer in the organic lawn care industry, the first effective weed killer that does not contain toxic synthetic compounds. The choice of professional applicators, Fiesta Weed & Feed 8-0-0 leaves lawns healthy and weed-free plus adds healthier growth and a great green-up.
For weeds, Fiesta works quickly by delivering visible same-day results, even in cool weather. With a unique ground breaking iron-based formulation, Fiesta is highly effective and has no unpleasant odor. Pets and people can re-enter the treated area as soon as the spray is dry, the minimal period allowed by the EPA. Suitable for broadcast applications (an entire lawn) or spot treatment, Fiesta helps your lawn look its best without toxic, environmentally-harsh synthetic chemicals.
Fiesta is also available as a Liquid Version:
CLICK HERE for Ready-To-Use and smaller concentrates (Labelled as Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew).
CLICK HERE for concentrate versions for larger lawns and professionals.
- Application Instructions
- Active Ingredient
- Available Sizes
- Label & Documents
- A novel 6-in-1 product that fertilizes your turf while controlling weed, moss, disease, algae and lichens!
- A great 8-0-0 fertilizer that adds nutrients and a great green-up to your turf.
- The top selective weed killer in the organic world that kills broadleaf weeds in the lawn and does not harm desired turf.
- Works fast and weed control can be seen in the same day.
- Effective even in cool weather.
- Three benefits from one application – green-up, post emergent broadleaf weed control, and early post emergent crabgrass control (up to the four-leaf stage) per three years of data from Rutgers University.
- Made with iron, Does Not contain the synthetic weed chemicals 2,4-D or Dicamba!
- People and pets can enter treated area as soon as the product is applied, no re-entry restrictions.
- No unpleasant odor.
- For Standard Weeds & Spot Spraying: Apply Fiesta at a rate of 5 lb. per 1,000 square feet.
- For Tougher Perennial Weeds: Apply Fiesta at 8 lb. per 1,000 square feet.
- For Easier Weeds and Moss: Apply Fiesta at 3 lb. per 1,000 square feet.
Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results.
For Spreader Settings see label by CLICKING HERE.
Fiesta General Application Notes:
- Apply a few days after mowing.
- Do not apply when the daytime temperature will be below 50°F or above 90°F.
- If temperature is below 80˚F ensure turf is wet from dew, or water turf lightly before application.
- If temperature is above 80˚F do not pre-wet grass and apply product in the late afternoon or evening.
- Wait at least 24 hours after application to water turf.
- Do not apply to bentgrass without first testing.
- Apply using a broadcast/rotary, drop, or handheld spreader set to the correct application rate.
- Iron can stain some stone, concrete, clothes, equipment and other such things. Any desirable plants or structures accidentally contacted should be rinsed with water.
- Do not apply to stressed lawns, such as with drought stress.
- Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results and a longer-lasting weed kill.
- Occasionally a darkening of the grass leaf blades can occur; however the grass will recover within a few days to weeks.
- Allow 3 hours before rain or watering so the product can dry.
- Do not apply during windy conditions to avoid over-spray.
- May leave a rusty stain on concrete, pavers or other lightly colored areas; avoid such areas when spraying turf.
Sodium Ferric EDTA ............ 14%
- 20 lb. Bag (Treats up to 6,667 square feet).
- 40 lb. Bag (Treats up to 13,333 square feet).
Wholesale or Bulk Price Inquiries
Wholesale or Bulk Price Inquiries
Wholesale & Bulk Price Inquiries & Orders
Green Earth Ag & Turf brings a decade of experience providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! And we have discounted professional or wholesale prices that are easily accessible for you.
If you would like to open a wholesale account with us or for bulk orders and professional pricing you can fill out our quick and easy online form by CLICKING HERE.
Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping & Return Policy
At Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We cannot refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.