Actinovate® AG is a biological fungicide/bactericide for use in suppressing a broad range of diseases across multiple crops. It colonizes plant structures and attaches to the root zone or foliage to form a defensive barrier around the plant, which in turn keeps pathogens out. Actinovate AG forms a symbiotic relationship with plants and feeds off of the plant waste and secrets beneficial by-products. It's also a flexible fit in all crop production systems including organic, sustainable and conventional programs.
This organic biological fungicide/bactericide uses a microbe (Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108) for the suppression and control of a wide swath of soil-borne and foliar diseases. This Streptomyces strain will colonize the root system and foliage of plants, which will displace pathogenic fungi present there and protect those areas from further fungal development. Without the stress of fighting disease, your plants will have a vibrant root zone and vigorously healthy foliage growth.
Actinovate AG Benefits
- Actinovate AG is a high concentration of a patented beneficial bacterium on a 100% water soluble powder. When applied as a spray this powerful product is extremely effective against a wide range of foliar diseases including Powdery and Downey Mildew, Botrytis, Alternaria and other aerial borne pathogens.
- Actinovate AG is also labeled as a soil drench application for root decay diseases such as Pythium, Phytophthora, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Verticillium, Phymatotrichum omnivorum (cotton root rot) and other root decay fungi. In fact, when used as a preventative, researchers have seen Actinovate® AG work as well or better than most chemicals.
- With a restricted-entry interval of 4 hours (4-hr REI), Actinovate AG can be applied up and including the day of harvest.
- Can be used with compatible registered fungicide, bactericide, insecticide, or nematicide products unless restricted. Consult manufacturer for compatibility questions and pre-check for compatibility as appropriate.
- Excellent as part of an overall disease management strategy or Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
- Water soluble so it will not clog machinery and does not require constant agitation when applying.
- Can be used on all crops grown for seed.
The benefits of Actinovate AG don't stop there: Because of the special properties of the Actinovate microbe, plants treated with Actinovate AG will be vigorous, have increased vitality and have much better root growth. Actinovate AG contains the patented microorganism Streptomyces lydicus strain WYEC 108.
When introduced into the plant this microbe colonizes and grows around the...root system (as a drench) and foliage (as a spray). At this point the microbe forms a synergetic relationship, feeding off of the plant's exudes while secreting beneficial and anti-fungal byproducts. This combination of the colonization and the protective secretions forms a defensive barrier around the plant which in turn suppresses/controls disease causing pathogens. The Actinovate microbe also has been shown to prey on certain fungi, disrupting their cell walls and disabling them in the process.
This symbiotic relationship between plant and microbe is the optimum balance for a natural, productive growing environment. Actinovate AG makes it happen.
Activate AG is Labelled for the Following Diseases:
Use to control plant diseases such as damping-off, root and stem rot, charcoal rot and wilt caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Armillaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Didymella, Fusarium, Gaeumannomyces graminis, Macrophomina, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia, Taphrina, Verticillium and Xanthomonas. Also controls Downy Mildews and Powdery Mildews.
Actinovate AG Application Instructions
- General Application: Use 1 teaspoon of Actinovate SP per 2 gallons of water.
- Greenhouse Soil Drench: Weight 5 oz of Actinovate SP and apply solution as a drench to plants/growing media at a rate of 1 gallon per cubic foot of growing media, this equates to enough solution to saturate soil without creating runoff.
- Turf Grass Initial Application or Problem Areas: Weight 1.25 oz (36 grams) of Actinovate SP in 5 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet.
- Turf Grass Maintenance: Weight 0.5 oz. (12 grams) of Actinovate SP in 5 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet.
Plant Soil Drenches: Weight 4–6 oz. of Actinovate SP in 100 gallons of water to create solution. Apply solution as a drench to plants/
growing media at a rate of 1 gallon per cubic foot of growing
media, this equates to enough solution to saturate soil without
- Plant Soil Drenches for Smaller Quantities: Use 1 teaspoon of Actinovate SP per 2 gallons of water to create solution and apply as above.
- Plant Cutting or Bare Root Transplant Dip: Dip cuttings or transplants in Actinovate SP dry powder or in a solution of 6–18 oz. Actinovate SP and 50 gallons of water. Let soak for up to three hours prior to planting. Plant treated cuttings or transplants in potting mix or soil in the usual manner.
Actinovate AG Active Ingredients
Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108* ...................... 0.0371%
*End-use product contains not less than 1 x 107 CFU/g Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108
Actinovate AG Available Size
• 18 oz Bag (Covers 6 to 24 acres, depending on use).
Wholesale or Bulk Price Inquiries
Wholesale or Bulk Price Inquiries
Wholesale & Bulk Price Inquiries & Orders
Green Earth Ag & Turf brings a decade of experience providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! And we have discounted professional or wholesale prices that are easily accessible for you.
If you would like to open a wholesale account with us or for bulk orders and professional pricing you can fill out our quick and easy online form by CLICKING HERE.
Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping & Return Policy
At Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We cannot refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At Green Earth Ag & Turf LLC, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.