Natural Garlic Mosquito Repellent
Mosquito Barrier is developed to help repel harmful pests such as mosquitoes and ticks while not killing beneficial insects such as honey bees.
Mosquito Barrier is a very strong liquid garlic made from very potent garlic cloves - the garlic used in Mosquito Barrier is a very powerful variety which is much more concentrated than the garlic found in grocery stores. Garlic has a natural sulfur which repels insects, including mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. Spraying garlic to keep insects away is not something new, farmers and gardeners have been doing it for many generations. Garlic Barrier imparts no garlic taste on any crops or plants that are sprayed. The odor of garlic in the air or on the plant disappears in about 20 minutes.
Mosquito Barrier is effective, all natural and environmentally friendly and is safe for pets, animals, children and other beneficial insects.
Mosquito Barrier Benefits
- Does not contain DEET or any other poisons or toxic substances!
- Lasts up to 4 weeks.
- Safe for Bees, Butterflies, Fish, Birds, Cats, Dogs and other Small Animals.
- Safe around Children and Pets.
- Odorless within hours.
- Also Repels Armadillos, Deer, Field Mice, Yard Fleas, Ticks and Geese.
Mosquito Barrier General Treatment Directions
- For Light Infestations: 1.3 ounces (8 teaspoons or 2.7 Tablespoons) of Mosquito Barrier per gallon of water.
- For Heavy Infestations: 2.6 ounces (16 teaspoons or 5.4 Tablespoons) of Mosquito Barrier per gallon of water.
- For Hot or Cold Misting Systems: Use a minimum of 12 ounces of product per gallon of water.
- For Hose End Sprayers: Fill bottle half full, and set dial on 2 ounces per gallon (12 teaspoons per gallon). If no dial is on the sprayer, fill sprayer with 20 ounces of Mosquito Barrier and the rest with water and spray area until wet but not dripping.
- There is no danger to plants or animals if you increase the amount of Mosquito Barrier to twice the amount indicated above.
- Becomes odorless in hours.
- Optimal spray times are 8 AM - 11AM or late in the afternoon such as 5 PM - 7 PM.
- Do not spray if rain is expected for 24 hours.
Mosquito Barrier Active Ingredients
- Garlic .................................... 99.3%.
- Citric Acid ........................... 0.5%.
- Potassium Sorbate .......... 0.2%
Mosquito Barrier Available Sizes
• 1 Gallon (Covers 5 Acres).
• Toxic effect of garlic extracts on the eggs of Aedes aegypti (Yellow Fever Mosquito): a scanning electron microscopic study.
• Evaluation of repellent and anti-feeding effect of garlic oil (Allium sativum) against the bite of phlebotomine sandflies Diptera: Psychodidae.