Probiotics / Inoculants
Quantum Growth and Microbe Life Soil Probiotics / Inoculants
- Shelf Stable For 3 Years!
- No Refrigeration or Special Storage Needed.
- Not an Unstable or Inconsistent Compost Tea.
- Guaranteed Counts of Known Microbes.
- 40 Years of Proven Manufacturing Experience.
- Backed By University Studies & Third Party Verification.
- The Quantum Growth series of products are OMRI listed!
What is Quantum Growth and Why Are Soil Probiotics Important?
Soil contains nutrients, water, air, and organics (microbes). Traditionally, growers address the first three components through fertilization, irrigation and aeration. However, the most vital component of soil, the living part, is often neglected and sometimes even destroyed with pesticides. Quantum Growth and Microbe Life contain live microbes (probiotics) to specifically address this critical part of soil that other treatments cannot. The tremendous benefits of probiotics for our own digestive health are well known. Plants are even more dependent on a strong and diverse microbial population for their nutritional and health needs than we are.
Quantum Growth is the original liquid probiotic for plants, trees and turf. In fact, Ecological Laboratories, the company and technology behind these products, has been the leader in fermentation for over 40 years. This consortium of beneficial microbes has been validated through scientific literature and field trials. These studies prove that Quantum Growth provides plants, trees and turf with numerous benefits including: better health, better yields and better aesthetics. In addition, applications of Quantum Growth will allow for reductions in fertilizer use, plants’ increased resistance to physical damage, better drought tolerance and a reduction in the need for watering.
Quantum Growth and Microbe Life supplement and rebuild biology in ways that no other product can even come close to, and we have tested many others.
Of all the product lines that we carry at Green Earth Ag & Turf, Quantum Growth and Microbe Life
remain the “game changers” that make all other products more effective!
Quantum Growth Benefits
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Improves plant photosynthesis
- Improves root and shoot growth
- Fortifies plants natural defense systems
- Promotes water production and retention
- Safe and Easy to use
- No re-entry restrictions
- Easy Storage - Does not require refrigeration
- Long Life - Shelf stable for 3 years (unopened) and 1 year (open)
Quantum Growth Versus Compost Teas
Quantum Growth is not a compost tea; in fact, it takes all the positives that you would try to get from a compost tea without the many negatives; and without any of the precious time needed to produce them. Quantum Growth is a controlled biological (that is, it is made with known natural strains and is not dependent on random biology) which is supported by guaranteed counts and analysis from third-party labs – so you know exactly what is in every bottle. Each batch is also tested for pathogens, so you also know exactly what is not in every bottle.
Stable, Concentrated and Cost Effective
Production is completed when the Quantum Growth has been concentrated and stabilized. One gallon of Quantum Growth covers an entire acre at about $1.00 per 1,000 square feet, and is shelf stable for over 3 years with no refrigeration required!
Proven Over 40+ Years and in Trials
Quantum Growth is produced in the USA and proven to work through 40 years of R&D. Used on high-value properties such as Disney, pro turf fields such as the Milwaukee Brewers, Miami Dolphins, Jacksonville Jaguars and PGA courses, and by trend-setting farmers and landscape professionals.
Multiple university studies validate this technology:
• University of Florida - Dr Crow demonstrated a 33% increase in root length and number of root tips and better turf density in a turf study.
• Rutgers University - Crop study demonstrates a 24% increase in yield with a 23% reduction in fertilizer for a 30-fold Return On Investment
• NC State - Crop (grain, grass family)study demonstrates a 28% increase in yield with an across-the-board reduction in parasitic nematodes.
• University of Florida - Tomato study demonstrates a 30% decrease in Xanthomonas disease infection, as good or better than chemical control agents.
• Cornell University - Quantum Growth (formerly Inoculaid) helps plants remediate salt damage and grow better in high salt soils.
• New Mexico State University - Quantum Growth plants treated with Quantum Growth and half the standard fertilizer rate produce the same yield as plants treated with standard (2x) fertilizer rates.
• Institute of Food Technology - Potatoes treated with Quantum Growth demonstrated a 15% yield increase with a dramatically higher Return On Inyvestment (ROI).
Sign up for our mailing list for product updates and best practices. Plus, receive special offers and reminders about when to order and apply.
© 2018 Green Earth Ag & Turf