Weed Control / Non-Selective
Non-Selective Organic Weed Killer|
Finalsan® Non-Selective Organic Weed Killer is a patented fast-acting weed, grass, algae, and moss killers that represents a new class of products for organic weed control that does not contain glyphosate or other toxic chemicals! Utilizing concentrated and potent and non-staining fatty acids (soaps), Finalsan is a non-selective herbicides and the best new top-of-the-line technology for fast-acting and through killing or suppression of many common annual, biennial, and perennial weeds, algae and mosses. A great organic product for use when conventional herbicides are banned or not desired!
Herbicidal soaps work by penetrating the waxy cuticle of plants, causing the plant to dehydrate and die. The active ingredients accumulate in plants and cause intracellular damage, leading to cell death. Activity is non-selective and will kill plants the soap comes into contact with, but will not translocate to underground portions of the plant or harm the bark of mature, woody plants. Can be safely sprayed around the base of trees, shrubs, hops, grapes without worry.
Finalsan Organic Weed Killer Benefits
- A great organic product for use when conventional herbicides are banned or not desired!
- Does not contain glyphosate, 2,4-D or Dicamba!
- Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed product.
- Fast acting - Visible results within hours.
- Highly biodegradable, will not affect woody parts of plants - great for spraying at the base of trees or bushes; perfect for vineyards or for hops growers.
- Dissipates quickly.
- Does not stain brick, concrete or pavement.
- No unpleasant odor as with other acid fatty acid products.
- EPA registered & approved.
- Quick reentry and no harmful residues.
Non-selective weed killers can be used on weeds within vegetable and flower gardens (rows), landscaped areas, lawns (for spot treatment only), in the vicinity of small fruits and fruit trees, around and on buildings, sidewalks, fences, bark mulch, driveways, patios and gravel. Use on moss and algae, around and on buildings, roofs, decks, sidewalks, fences, bark mulch, driveways, patios and gravel.
Finalsan will destroy most plants it is applied on so it should NOT be applied on areas of lawn where desired grass could be effective. For a selective option, try Fiesta Selective Weed Killer.
Finalsan General Treatment Instructions
Small Easy To Kill Weeds: Add 1 Part Finalsan to 9 Parts Water (12.8 Ounces of Finalsan per Gallon of Water) for a 10% solution. Apply 2 Gallons of diluted solution per 1,000 square feet.
Larger Established Weeds: Add 1 Part Finalsan to 6 Parts Water (21 Ounces of Finalsan per Gallon of Water) for a 16.7% final solution. Apply 2 Gallons of diluted solution per 1,000 square feet.
Algae and Moss: Add 1 Part Finalsan to 19 Parts Water (6.4 Ounces of Finalsan per Gallon of Water) for a 5% final solution. Apply 2 Gallons of diluted solution per 1,000 square feet.
Finalsan Application Notes
- Can be applied in cold weather (55°F or above) when other organic weed killers may not work.
- Plant damage will be visible from a few hours to 2 days after spraying.
- Repeat treatment every 2 to 3 weeks to control new weeds that have since germinated and re-growth from bi-annual and perennial weeds.
- Avoid spraying desirable plants.
- Can be used around pets and wildlife.
Finalsan Active Ingredient
Ammoniated Soap of Fatty Acids .................................. 22%
Finalsan Concentrate Available Sizes
- 2.5 Gallon
- 250 Gallon Tote
Note: For more convenient smaller size Concentrate and Ready-To-Use Sizes, see the newly added
Bonide Burnout Formula II by CLICKING HERE