Organic Weed Control / Selective & Post-Emergent
Selective & Post-Emergent Natural Iron Weed Killer
Fiesta Lawn Weed Killer
Fiesta Selective & Post-Emergent Lawn Weed Killer is a selective, broadleaf weed killer that leaves lawns healthy and weed-free using a specially formulated iron chelate solution. Fiesta® works quickly, delivering visible same-day results, even in cool weather. And since Fiesta® is made from iron, it has no unpleasant odor during or after application, and pets and people can reenter the treated area once the spray is dry. Suitable for broadcast application or spot treatment, Fiesta® is a versatile, patented product that will help grass look its best, even in pesticide restricted areas such as parks, golf courses, cemeteries, sports fields, and playgrounds. This product is ideal for lawn care where pesticide bans exist.
FIESTA Selective & Post-Emergent Weed Killer Benefits:
• Liquid Selective & Post-Emergent herbicide that effectively and selectively kills broadleaf weeds in the lawn.
• Visible results within hours!
• Effective even in cool weather.
• Works fast and weed control can be seen in the same day.
• Made with iron.
• People and pets can enter treated area when spray dries.
• No unpleasant odor.
• Rain-fast in 3 hours.
• The exact same product ingredients as Iron X!™ Selective & Post Emergent Weed Killer at about 1/8 the price!
FIESTA Weed Killer Is For Use On:
Dandelions, Plantains, Clover, Foxtail, Quack Grasses, Barnyard Grasses, Curly Dock, Annual Bluegrasses, Orchard Grasses, Catch Weed and Many More Weeds...
FIESTA General Treatment Instructions
• Large Area Applications:
Add 5 oz. of FIESTA per gallon of water.
Apply 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (or 12.5 oz. Fiesta per 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet).
Repeat in 3-4 weeks for optimal knockdown of weeds.
• Spot Sprays: Add 5 oz. of Fiesta per gallon of water and spray as needed to wet weeds.
FIESTA Application Notes:
• Thoroughly spray weeds to point of runoff.
• Ensure turf is well watered prior to application.
• Do not apply when the daytime temperature will exceed 85°F or is below 50°F.
• Any standard spray equipment such as a hand-held or backpack sprayer may be used.
• Use a coarse nozzle setting to reduce drift.
• Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results.
• Allow 3 hours before rain or watering so the product can dry.
• FIESTA Selective and Gluten-8 Pre-Emergent are highly compatible and can be tank mixed and sprayed together.
• Do not apply during windy conditions to avoid over-spray.
• Results will be visible within an hour or so!
FIESTA Active Ingredients
• Iron HEDTA (FeHEDTA)...................................................26.5%
FIESTA Available Sizes
• 1 Gallon (covers 10,000 square feet).
• 2.5 Gallon (covers 25,000 square feet).
Fiesta demonstrated excellent control of dandelions, white clover
and ground ivy as well as plantains for up to 71 days.
Buy Online Here
Sign up for our Newsletter.