Organic Weed Control / Selective
Fiesta Lawn Weed Killer
Selective Post-Emergent Natural Iron Weed Killer
Fiesta Lawn Weed Killer is a selective, broadleaf weed killer that leaves lawns healthy and weed-free using a specially formulated iron chelate solution. Fiesta® works quickly, delivering visible same-day results, even in cool weather. And since Fiesta® is made from iron, it has no unpleasant odor during or after application, and pets and people can reenter the treated area once the spray is dry. Suitable for broadcast application or spot treatment, Fiesta® is a versatile, patented product that will help grass look its best, even in pesticide restricted areas such as parks, golf courses, cemeteries, sports fields, and playgrounds. This product is ideal for lawn care where pesticide bans exist.
• Liquid selective herbicide that effectively and selectively kills broadleaf weeds in the lawn.
• Visible results within hours!
• Effective even in cool weather.
• Works fast and weed control can be seen in the same day.
• Made with iron.
• People and pets can enter treated area when spray dries.
• No unpleasant odor.
• Rain-fast in 3 hours.
FIESTA Selective Weed Killer Is For Use On:
Dandelions, Plantains, Clover, Foxtail, Quack Grasses, Barnyard Grasses, Curly Dock, Annual Bluegrasses, Orchard Grasses, Catch Weed and Many More...
University of Maryland: "Iron Based Herbicides: Alternative Materials for Weed Control in Lawn and Landscape".
Fiesta demonstrated excellent control of dandelions, white clover and ground ivy as well as plantains for up to 71 days.
FIESTA General Treatment Instructions
Add 5 oz. FIESTA in 2.5 gallons of water per 1000 sq. ft.
Spot spray: 10 oz. in 1 gallon of water.
FIESTA Application Notes:
• Thoroughly spray weeds to point of runoff.
• Ensure turf is well watered prior to application.
• Do not apply when the daytime temperature will exceed 85°F.
• Any standard spray equipment such as a hand-held or backpack sprayer may be used.
• Use a coarse nozzle setting to reduce drift.
• Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results.
• Allow 3 hours before rain or watering so the product can dry.
• FIESTA Selective and Gluten-8 Pre-Emergent are highly compatible and can be tank mixed and sprayed together.
• Do not apply during windy conditions to avoid overspray.
• Results will be visible within an hour or so!
FIESTA Active Ingredients
• Iron HEDTA (FeHEDTA)...................................................26.5%
FIESTA Available Sizes
• 1 Gallon Jug (covers approximately 25,600 square feet).
• 2.5 Gallon Jug (covers approximately 1.5 acres).
Our Online Store!
Sign up for our Newsletter.