Weed Control / Selective & Post-Emergent
Selective, Post-Emergent Iron-Based Weed Killer
Fiesta® Selective Weed Killer and Pulverize® Weed Killer are selective, post-emergent, broadleaf weed killers that leave lawns healthy and weed-free using a specially formulated iron chelate solution. Fiesta and Pulverize work quickly, delivering visible same-day results, even in cool weather.
NOTE: Pulverize and Fiesta are manufactured by Neudorff using the SAME formula.
Since Fiesta Selective Weed Killer and Pulverize Week Killer are made from iron, they have no unpleasant odor during or after application, and pets and people can reenter the treated area once the spray is dry. Suitable for broadcast application or spot treatment, Fiesta and Pulverize are a versatile, patented product that will help grass look its best, even in pesticide restricted areas such as parks, golf courses, cemeteries, sports fields, and playgrounds. These products is ideal for lawn care where pesticide bans exist.
Fiesta Selective Weed Killer / Pulverize Weed Killer Benefits
• Liquid Selective & Post-Emergent herbicide that effectively and selectively kills broadleaf weeds in the lawn
• Visible results within hours
• Effective even in cool weather
• Works fast and weed control can be seen in the same day
• Made with iron
• People and pets can enter treated area when spray dries
• No unpleasant odor
• Rain-fast in 3 hours
• The exact same product ingredients as Iron X!™ Selective & Post Emergent Weed Killer at about 1/8 the price
Pulverize Weed Killer
We are now pleased to offer the same technology that makes Fiesta great in a variety of sizes under the name Pulverize Weed Killer. Despite the name change, pulverize is manufactured by Neudorff, the same company that produces Fiesta, and bottle in more convenient sizes.
- 128 oz. Ready-to-Use Pump Sprayer
- 24 oz. Hose-End-Sprayer
- 32 oz. Ready-to-Use Spray
FIESTA Weed Killer Is For Use On:
Dandelions, Plantains, Clover, Foxtail, Quack Grasses, Barnyard Grasses, Curly Dock, Annual Bluegrasses, Orchard Grasses, Catch Weed and Many More Weeds...
Fiesta / Pulverize General Treatment Instructions
- Large Area Applications:
Add 5 oz. of Fiesta / Pulverize per gallon of water.
Apply 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (or 12.5 oz. Fiesta per 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet).
Repeat in 3-4 weeks for optimal knockdown of weeds.
- Spot Sprays: Add 5 oz. of Fiesta / Pulverize per gallon of water and spray as needed to wet weeds.
- Thoroughly spray weeds to point of runoff
- Ensure turf is well watered prior to application
- Do not apply when the daytime temperature will exceed 85°F or is below 50°F
- Any standard spray equipment such as a hand-held or backpack sprayer may be used
- Use a coarse nozzle setting to reduce drift
- Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results
- Allow 3 hours before rain or watering so the product can dry
- FIESTA Selective and Gluten-8 Pre-Emergent are highly compatible and can be tank mixed and sprayed together
- Do not apply during windy conditions to avoid over-spray
- Results will be visible within an hour or so
- Iron HEDTA (FeHEDTA)...................................................26.5%
Available Sizes (Concentrated)
- 1 Gallon (Fiesta)
- 2.5 Gallon (Fiesta)
- 32 oz. HES (Pulverize)
Available Sizes (Ready-to-Use)
- 1 Gallon Pump Sprayer (Pulverize)
- 32 oz. Spray (Pulverize)
Buy Online Here