Weed Control / Selective & Post-Emergent
Selective, Post-Emergent Iron-Based Weed Killer
Fiesta® Selective Weed Killer is a selective, post-emergent, broadleaf weed killers that leave lawns healthy and weed-free using a specially formulated iron chelate solution. Fiesta works quickly, delivering visible same-day results, even in cool weather.
Since Fiesta Selective Weed Killer is made from iron there is no unpleasant odor during or after application; pets and people can reenter the treated area as soon as the spray is dry. Suitable for broadcast application or spot treatment, Fiesta is a versatile, patented product that will help grass look its best, even in pesticide restricted areas such as parks, golf courses, cemeteries, sports fields, and playgrounds. Fiesta is a great choice for environmentally conscience weed control!
Fiesta Selective Weed Killer Benefits
- Liquid selective herbicide that effectively kills broadleaf weeds in the lawn.
- Works fast and weed control can be seen in the same day.
- Three benefits from one application – green-up, post emergent broadleaf weed control, and early post emergent crabgrass control (up to the four-leaf stage) per three years of data from Rutgers University.
- Made with iron, Does Not contain the synthetic weed chemicals 2,4-D or Dicamba!
- People and pets can enter treated area when spray dries.
- No unpleasant odor.
- Rain-fast in 3 hours.
- Effective even in cool weather.
- The exact same product ingredients as Iron X!™ Selective Weed Killer at about 1/8 the price!
Fiesta Can Be Used On:
Dandelions, Plantains, Clover, Foxtail, Quack Grasses, Barnyard Grasses, Curly Dock, Annual Bluegrasses, Orchard Grasses, Catch Weed and Many More Weeds...
Fiesta General Application Instructions
Large Areas (Broadcast Sprays):
- Add 5 oz. of Fiesta per gallon of water.
- Apply 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (or 12.5 oz. product per 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet).
- Repeat in 3-4 weeks for optimal knockdown of weeds.
- Use 5 oz. of Fiesta per gallon of water and spray enough to wet weeds as needed.
Fiesta Application Notes
- Thoroughly spray weeds to point of runoff.
- Ensure turf is well watered prior to application.
- Do not apply when the daytime temperature will exceed 85°F or is below 50°F.
- Do not apply to bentgrass.
- Any standard spray equipment such as a hand-held or backpack sprayer may be used.
- Use a coarse nozzle setting to reduce drift.
- Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results.
- Allow 3 hours before rain or watering so the product can dry.
- Occasionally a darkening of the grass leaf
blades can occur after treatment; however the grass will recover within a few days to weeks.
- Do not apply during windy conditions to avoid over-spray.
- Results will be visible within an hour or so.
Fiesta Active Ingredient
- Iron HEDTA (FeHEDTA)...................................................26.5%
Fiesta Available Sizes
- 1 Gallon (Covers 10,000 square feet).
- 2.5 Gallon (Covers 25,000 square feet).
- 200 Gallon Tote (Covers 46 Acres).
Note: For more convenient smaller size Concentrate and Ready-To-Use Sizes, see the newly added Bonide Weed Beater Fe by CLICKING HERE.