Organic Fertilizers / Granular Fertilizers
Soluble Humate Powder
Soluble Humate Powder SP-85 or SP-90 is a great way to add important nutrients to fertilize your soil. Humus is the organic matter of soil - the high quality carbon that makes up a vital part of healthy soil and is necessary for germination and healthy plant, tree and turf growth. Humates are the retention component of soil, helping to keep nutrients (fertilizers) and water in close proximity to plant, tree and turf roots and helping to reduce environmentally harmful run-off. Our natural humate products contain a guaranteed 85% to 90% humic acids. Humates also act a pre-biotic, that is that they help to feed and maintain healthy soil biology.
The Advantages of Soluble Humic Acid
• Stimulates plant enzymes.
• Acts as an organic catalyst.
• Stimulates growth and proliferation of desirable soil microorganisms as well as algae and yeasts.
• Increases root respiration and formation.
• Increases the availability of micronutrients.
• Increases the permeability of plant membranes, which increases the uptake of nutrients.
• Increases the vitamin content of plants.
• Increases the viability and germination of seed.
• Accelerates cell division and root development.
• Contains a wealth of micro-elements such as Si, Fe, Mg, S, Ba, B, Mn, Co, Ni, Ti, Mo, Cu, Pb, Ag and more.
• Increases photosynthesis in plants.
• Contains soluble silicon.
Humates are vital for healthy plant, tree and turf growth and also act as a pre-biotic to feed soil biology. This vital soil component is susceptible to depletion from oxidation, plant uptake or other common treatments and practices that cause leeching. The depletion rate will lower soil organic matter content if humates are not somehow replaced.
General Application Directions
Larger Applications: Use Soluble Humate Powder at a general rate of 1 to 2 pounds per acre for crops or turf, 2 to 3 times per year.
Smaller Applications: Use Soluble Humate Powder at a rate of 1.5 teaspoons (tsp.) per gallon of water.
For best results, apply during the cool part of the day or when temperatures are below 85°F. Do not spray just before or after rainfall or sprinkler irrigation. Use a mild rate of surfactant for maximum dispersal and leaf adherence.
Made from pure oxidized lignite (Leonardite).
SP-85 humates contains a guaranteed 85% humic acid and is at least 90% soluble in water.
SP-90 humates contains a guaranteed 90% humic acid and is at least 98% soluble in water.
• 1 Pound Bag.
• 3 Pound Box.
• 18 Pound Box.
• 55 Pound Box.
Sign up for our Newsletter.