Effective Natural Biological Beetle & Grub Control
Target the Pest, Not the Rest
Labeled by EPA "For Organic Production" on fruits and vegetables.
Exempt from CT EPA Restrictions on K-8 and Municipal Parks!
It's BACK - EXCITING NEWS! After 2 years, beetleGONE! is available again. You can call us for bulk order or order NOW online here (while supplies last)
beetleGone! effects or off-target damage to beneficial insects, such as bees, butterflies and other pollinators. With beetleGONE!, entire landscapes can be economically, effectively and safely protected from destructive beetle pests such as Japanese,Asiatic, June and Oriental Beetles, and European, Cupreous, Southern and Northern Masked Chafers. Unlike other biological or chemical beetle control products that are only effective against smaller 1st-instar pests, beetleGONE! is an effective control of the larger, later 2nd- and 3rd-instar beetles, and can therefore be used as a curative treatment for beetle control as well as a preventative treatment.
beetleGONE! if effective against a wide host of scarab beetles, chafers, borers and weevils and is safer for pollinators such as bees, people, plants, animals and the environment than other organic or chemical alternatives. Beetles will not develop resistance to this natural biological control.
• Much broader range of control: Japanese, Oriental, June and Asiatic beetles; Chafers, Weevils & Borers.
• Labeled for application to trees, shrubs, edible fruits and vegetables.
• Treated vegetables, fruits and herbs may be eaten the same day as the application.
• No harm to bees, butterflies, lady bugs and other non-targets in the garden.
• Novel beetle activity on adults & beetles.
• Labeled for EPA "For Organic Production" for fruits and vegetables.
• Non phytotoxic to plants, trees or turf.
• Novel production platform technology.
Pests With Confirmed Control By beetleGONE!
• Japanese Beetle (Popillia japonica)
• Oriental Beetle (Anomala orientalis)
• May or June Beetle (Phyllophaga sp.)
• Asiatic Garden Beetle (Maladera castanea)
• European Chafer (Rhizotroqus majalis)
• Cupreous Chafer (Rhizotroqus majalis)
• June beetle (Cotinis nitida)
• Darklin beetle (Alphitobius diaperinus)
• Alfalfa Weevil (Hypera brunneipennis)
• Rice Water Weevil (Sitophilus oryzae)
• Northern Masked Chafer (Cyclocephala borealis)
• Southern Masked Chafer (Cyclocephala lurida)
• Goldspotted Oak Borer (Agrilus coxalis auroguttatus)
• Rice Leaf Borer (Oulema oryzae)
• Alder Leaf Borer (Agelastica alni)
When do I apply grubGONE versus beetleGONE?
Exact application timing will depend on your location and climate. The chart below provides general guidelines for when to apply grubGONE! and beetleGONE! in most milder climates of the United States:
General Application Instructions for beetleGONE!
• Apply beetleGONE! at a rate of 1 to 2 ounces per gallon of water (slightly less than 1/2 cup or 7 tablespoons per gallon of water).
• For larger application, use beetleGONE! at a rate of 2.5 pounds per acre (or more for heavier infestations) per application in up to 30 gallons (for low volume mist blowers) or 100 gallons (for high volume hydraulic sprayers) of water per acre.
• Re-apply beetleGONE! every 7-10 days.
*Note: beetleGONE! may also be used as a wettable powder for grub control on turf at a rate of 0.25 lbs. per 1,000 square feet (in 1 to 2 ounces or 1/2 a cup per gallon of water).
Sites of Application: Phyllom beetleGONE! tlc can be used for applications to plants, trees and turf residential lawns, commercial grounds (e.g., office and shopping complexes and airports), parks, schools, playgrounds, athletic fields, day care facilities, pet care facilities, cemeteries, sod farms, and other turf grass-covered areas. beetleGONE! is not phytotoxic and can be used on all plant species.
Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae, Strain SDS-502.
• 4 Ounce Sachet (Covers 4,500 sq.ft for beetles / 1,000 sq.ft. for grubs).
• 5 Pound Foil Bag (Covers 2 acres for beetles / 20,000 sq.ft. for grubs).
Our Online Store!
Sign up for our Newsletter.