Eco-Friendly Ice Melts
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter
Xynyth Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter™ is made from 100% Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA). CMA is non-toxic, biodegradable and very safe on the environment. Acetate biodegrades to harmless carbon dioxide and water with no residue! CMA is made of dolomite lime and acetic acid, and is perfect where corrosion or environmental issues are of concern.
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter is safe on concrete and does not chemically harm or alter concrete like other de-icers on the market. Winter Warrior CMA does not cause any concrete spalling.
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter is chloride free and completely non-corrosive. For this reason, it is a great product that can be used around areas containing steel or metal. CMA is commonly used on concrete roads and bridge decks for this reason. CMA is a common additive used in a diluted manner in other icemelters, acting as a partial corrosion inhibitor. There is no longer a reason to dilute this great non-corrosive ingredient when 100% CMA is now available through Green Earth Ag & Turf!
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter Benefits
- Biodegradable - Breaks Down to the Harmless Plant and Turf Nutrients Calcium, Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide and Water!
- Chloride and Nitrogen (Urea) Free.
- Non-Corrosive to Metals.
- Safe on Concrete.
- Performs to 10°F (-12°C).
- Chloride / Nitrogen Free.
- Easy to Apply.
- Green Building Compliant.
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter Formulation
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter is made from 100% Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA). CMA is made of dolomite lime and acetic acid, and breaks down to harmless Calcium, Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide and Water.
Unique Environmentally Friendly Formulation
A truly non-corrosive formulation! Unlike the urea found in other non-corrosive icemelters, Winter Warrior CMA contains no nitrogen and has a relatively low biological oxygen demand. Urea breaks down into ammonia, creating run-off that is toxic to aquatic life even at low levels. The product breaks down to harmless Calcium, Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide and Water - so only plant and turf nutrients are left behind without any pollutants! Since Winter Warrior CMA does not contain nitrogen, toxicity to aquatic life, ammonia run-off, and pollution ARE NOT factors with the use of this icemelter!
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter Application Instructions
Winter Warrior Runway Control can be applied in its solid granule form or can be made into liquid.
- Apply at a rate of 15 to 20 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
- Winter Warrior CMA can also be mixed with sand and salt.
- To convert the product into a liquid format, simply dilute 25% product into 75% water weight/weight.
- As a liquid, Winter Warrior can be sprayed on difficult structures that are impractical to apply standard granulars formulations.
- Liquid CMA is often used as an anti-icing agent.
- Winter Warrior Runway Control can also be used as an anti-icing agent.
Winter Warrior CMA Available Sizes
- 44 lb. Bag. Covers 2,933 sq. ft..
- 1 MT Tote (2,300 lb.). Covers 153,000 sq. ft. (3.52 acres).