Repels Without Harming Animals, People, Pets or Nature
I Must Garden Squirrel Repellent offers prolonged protection against squirrel damage. Green Earth Ag and Turf offers the liquid variety which discourages pesky squirrels from gnawing and chewing. Like all of I Must Garden's animal repellents, this product uses natural ingredients and botanical oils to create smells and tastes that are unappealing to squirrels, discouraging the unwanted behavior without harming them in any way.
I Must Garden repellents are safe for people, pets, animals and nature while still being highly concentrated and effective.
Note: While I Must Garden Squirrel Repellent is safe for use around birds, it should be mentioned that squirrels are sometimes so determined to get at the seeds dropped from bird feeders that they will ignore dogs, physical barriers and, yes, adverse smells produced by Squirrel Repellent. As such, while many customers have found success with repelling squirrels from around bird feeders, others have not. The manufacturer does not guarantee the efficacy of I Must Garden Squirrel Repellent when used around bird feeders.
I Must Garden Squirrel Repellent Benefits
- Versatile spray can be used to coat a variety of surfaces
- Scent is pleasant to humans but disliked by squirrels making for easy application
- Harmless to people and animals
Apply Liquid Reppelent to:
- Plants and Trees including flowers and leaves
- Outdoor Furniture including cushions
- Car Wiring
- And anything else squirrels are chewing
How to Apply to Plants
- Apply repellent to dry surfaces for long lasting and rain resistant results
- Be thorough--make sure you cover the area you want protected with a fine mist
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy squirrel pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Squirrels cause most of their damage early in the morning. For best results, water your plants in the morning and apply the repellent in the evening. This way the repellent will still be strong when the squirrels start scoping things out come daybreak
How to Apply to Surfaces
- Be thorough with your spray - make sure you cover the area you want protected with a fine mist
- Before applying to directly to furniture and decking, check for staining and discoloring in an inconspicuous area
- To protect outdoor cushions from squirrels and to prevent staining finer fabrics, spray paper towels with the repellent and lay the paper towels directly on the cushions. Doing this in the evening will dissuade the early morning mischief squirrels take delight in
- Apply repellent to dry surfaces. This helps the repellent adhere to the surface and gives it long lasting effectiveness and rain resistance. Reapply as necessary to maintain control
- Applying repellent to planters and pots helps protect the container from chewing, but also offers additional protection to the treated plants inside
- 32 ounce Ready-to-Use Spray (covers 500 sq ft)