Regalia® PTO Biofungicide delivers better yield and improved harvest quality. Regalia works through the unique modes of action, Induced Systemic Resistance (ISR) and Systemic Acquired Resistance (SAR), to increase plant or turf health by stimulating a plant’s innate ability to fight diseases. This fungicide offers preventative activity and early control of yield-robbing diseases that result in increased marketable yield and top profit on every acre.
Regalia is a versatile solution for disease control and plant health from planting to harvest.
- Boosts yield and quality.
- Inhibits both Fungal and Bacterial Diseases.
- Increases plant stress tolerance.
- Optimizes yield.
- Can be used right before harvest without concern for residues.
- Worker Friendly.
- Helps simplify your labor scheduling and avoids costly downtime.
Regalia Diseases Controlled Include
- Alternaria fruit rot
- Black spot
- Crown rot
- Powdery mildew
- Verticillium wilt
Regalia Application Instructions
- Use Regalia at a rate of 1 oz. (2 Tablespoons) per Gallon of water, and apply 2 Gallon of diluted product per 1,000 square feet (1 oz. of Regalia per 1,000 square feet).
Regalia Application Notes:
- Prepare no more mixture than is required for the immediate operation. Agitate the solution continuously during mixing and application.
- Mechanical mixing is recommended for proper mixing of REGALIA CG® Biofungicide mixtures.
- REGALIA CG® Biofungicide alone: Add 1/2 of the required amount of water to the mix tank. With the agitator running, add the REGALIA CG® Biofungicide to the mix tank. Continue agitation while adding the remainder of the water.
- Begin application of the solution after the REGALIA CG® Biofungicide has completely dispersed into the mix water.
- Maintain agitation until all the mixture has been applied.
- For in-depth application instructions, please view the Product Label here.
Regalia Active Ingredient
Extract of Reynoutria sachalinensis ..................... 5 %.
Regalia Available Sizes
- 1 Quart (Covers 1/2 Acres).
- 1 Gallon (Covers 2 Acres).
- 2.5 Gallon (Covers 5 Acres).