ANT & BUG CONTROL
AntiXX Liquid Ant Bait (Spinosad)
Effective Natural Ant Control for Bait Stations.
ANTIXX Liquid Ant Bait (Spinosad) is a patented liquid ant bait for indoor and outdoor use. Ants carry the bait back to the colony to kill the entire colony as well as the queen. Then, within 48 hours, ANTIXX kills the ant. Theis product is ideal for residential and industrial indoor and outdoor use in refillable bait stations. Antixx Liquid Ant Bait contains an effective attractant that kills the colony and queen while remaining effective for up to 4 weeks.
The active ingredient, Spinosad, has a unique mode of action that excites the insect nervous system, which leads to involuntary muscle contractions, tremors, and finally paralysis and death. Spinosad has both contact and ingested insecticidal toxicity.
• Kills the entire colony and the queen for a more effective kill than surface sprays with toxic synthetic chemicals (excluding fire ants, carpenter ants, harvester ants and pharaoh ants).
• Kills within 48 hours for listed ants (excluding carpenter ants, harvester ants and pharaoh ants).
• Remains effective for up to 4 weeks.
• For residential or commercial use.
• People and pets may enter area when tamper and spill proof bait stations are in use.
• Spinosad is derived from the fermentation of Saccharopolyspora spinosa, a natural soil microorganism.
Pests (Ants) Controlled By ANTIXX!
Foraging fire ants, foraging carpenter ants, sweet-feeding listed ants, pavement ants, moisture ants,
little black ants, Argentine ants, crazy ants, acrobat ants, bigheaded ants, cornfield ants, ghost ants, odorous house ants, thief ants, Texas leafcutting ants, and field ants (excluding harvester ants, and pharaoh ants).
University Studies: ANTIXX (Spinosad) vs. Boric Acid!
General Application Instructions for ANTIXX!
Set empty bait station beside ant mounds and nests, ant trails, or where ants crawl before filling with ANTIXX LIQUID ANT BAIT. Follow the filling instructions for the bait station sold separately.
Sites of Application for ANTIXX
TURF AND ORNAMENTAL: Turf areas such as lawns, athletic field and recreational areas, commercial turf, sod, golf courses and grass buffers around gardens, crop areas and ornamentals.
OUTDOOR ORNAMENTALS: Herbaceous and Woody plants.
GREENHOUSE ORNAMENTALS: Outdoor container-grown nursery plants.
TREE FARMS AND PLANTATIONS: Conifers, including Christmas Trees, and deciduous trees.
NONCROP AREAS: Pastures, rangeland, forests, parks, playgrounds, cemeteries, picnic areas, roadsides, campgrounds, industrial sites, fallow land, barrier strips and buffer zones.
Spinosad (a mixture of Spinosyn A and D)...................................0.015%
• 32 oz.
• 1 Gallon.