Organic Weed Control
Branch Creek Safer Play 10-0-2
Pre-Emergent 10-0-2 Natural Crab Grass & Broadleaf Weed Killer
Formerly ICT Pro-Turf 10-0-2
Branch Creek Safer Play 10-0-2 is a granular fertilizer with a pre emergent herbicide that provides superior control of crab grass and other grassy and broadleaf weeds. Branch Creek Safer Play with Weed Control is a novel, natural weed control product that is not comprised of toxic synthetic chemistries.
Branch Creek Safer Play with Weed Control has two novel modes of action:
- Burns seed hairs of weeds without affecting desired turf grass.
- Proteins and Polypeptides restrict the germination of seeds
This unique double action gives Branch Creek Safer Play with Weed Control superior pre-emergent control over other organic products.
Branch Creek Safer Play 10-0-2 with Weed Control Benefits
• The Pre-Emergent technology allows for natural weed free turf unlike any other in natural land care.
• Novel and unique double action allows for superior Pre-Emergent weed control.
• Promotes quick greening and lush turf
• Branch Creek Safer Play 10-0-2 with Weed Control is 25(b) exempt, which means it is a minimal risk pesticide that does not need to be registered with an EPA number.
25(b) products can be used in many instances where pesticides are banned or not wanted. Check your local regulations.
• No biosolids or other harsh ingredients or animal by-products.
• No synthetic phosphorus - Complies with state and regional restrictions in areas where phosphorus use is banned.
• Can be applied during seeding – Will not negatively impact seed germination.
• Competitively priced – 10-0-2 Lawn Food with Crabgrass Prevention is not only cost-effective – it is a non-commodity product; therefore, the price doesn’t fluctuate.
• Convenient – With no harsh ingredients, there are no restrictions on reentry time after application.
Branch Creek Safer Play 10-0-2 with Weed Control General Treatment Instructions
Apply 3-5 pounds per 1,000 square feet. Use 5 lb. rate on high pressure crabgrass turfs.
• Apply in early spring to established turf grass before early weed germination. A second application should be made in late spring for warm season weeds such as crabgrass.
More specifically, apply Safer Play 10-0-2 before soil temperatures reach 57°F for 3 consecutive days (you can check your soil temperatures by following the link here and simply entering your zip code).
• For best results, water lightly after application if rain is not forecast for 24 hours. Irrigation or significant rainfall within a couple days of application will improve outcomes.
• For best results, apply this product within a few days after mowing and avoid moving for a few days after application.
• Apply 2 weeks prior to crabgrass germination.
• For best results, apply Safer Play 10-0-2 before soil temperatures reach 57°F for 3 consecutive days (you can check your soil temperatures by following the link here and simply entering your zip code).
This will often occur in Mid-March to April (or after turf breaks dormancy), but follow soil temperatures as above for best results.
• A second reinforcement application should be made 5-6 weeks after initial treatment.
|1/2 Lb. N||1 Lb. N|
|Vicon®||33 – 25′||46 – 25′|
|Lely®||5 – 25′||7.75 – 25′|
Branch Creek Safer Play 10-0-2 with Weed Control Active Ingredients
Corn Gluten Meal.............................................................85%
Branch Creek Safer Play 10-0-2 with Weed Control Available Sizes
• 40 Pound Bags (covers 10,000-16,000 square feet).
• Significant pallet discounts (50x of the 40 Pound Bags) apply.
Branch Creek Organics LLC asserts that Safer Play 10-0-2 with Weed Control qualifies from exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
Buy Online Here
Sign up for our Newsletter.