Organic Weed Control
Avenger Non-Selective Weed Killer
A great alternative for RoundUp®, glyphosate or other synthetic weed killers!
The first EPA approved Organic Herbicide
Avenger Weed Killer is a non-selective, post-emergent organic herbicide that safely kills weeds, grasses and broadleaves. Unlike other organic herbicides that just burn foliage, the active ingredient in Avenger, d-limonene (citrus oil), naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle causing dehydration and plant death. University and independent testing results prove that Avenger® Weed Killer is as effective yet even faster acting when compared to the leading synthetic herbicides. When tested against other non-organic ‘natural’ herbicides that contain vinegar (acetic acid), citric acid, clove oil or some fatty acids (soap), Avenger® was demonstrated to be more effective with quicker results. A great alternative for RoundUp®
• Fast acting – visible results in less than 2 hours
• Highly biodegradable.
• Dissipates quickly
• Can be used around pets and wildlife
• Does not stain brick, concrete or pavement like iron does
• Emulsion technology – visually reference your spray target
• Sprayed areas can be planted within hours
• Made from oranges – pleasant citrus aroma
• EPA registered & approved
• Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed product
• d-Limonene is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA
• Made in the USA
Great For Use In and Around
Gardens, Lawns, Shrubs, Flower Beds, Driveways, Sidewalk, Patios, Borders, Outside Walls, Mulch Beds, Gravel Beds, Mature Trees & Ornamentals, Greenhouses, Fence rows, Foundations, Buildings, Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, Parks & Recreation Areas, Bike & Hiking Trails, Kennels and Animal Enclosures...and many more.
For more detailed information on Avenger studies Click Here.
General Application Directions
Shake well before using. For best results, shake the RTU and post-mix concentrate vigorously. Thoroughly coat target weeds. A white emulsion should be visible when spraying to visually mark sprayed weeds. If this white emulsion is not visible, shake again to insure a complete mix. Do not apply this product by way of an irrigation system. Do not apply if there is a strong threat of rain expected within 2 hours.
Diluting the concentrate: Mix concentrate in clean water as per the directions below and shake well once diluted:
• For Small annual weeds: For the control of annual weeds less than 6 inches tall, use a 1:6 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer into 6 parts of water).
• Larger annual weeds: For the control of annual weeds above 6 inches, use a 1:4.5 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer in 4.5 parts of water).
• Harder to control weeds (weeds with a thick cuticle such as ivy and hard to control perennials): Use a 1:3 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer in 3 parts of water).
• Larger applications (agriculture or burn-down): Use 8 gallons per acre diluted at a rate of 14% (or 24 ounces per 1,000 square feet).
• For best results: spray when ambient high temperatures are expected above 50ºF and lows above freezing.
Avenger Available Sizes
Ready To Use (RTU)
• 24 oz. Spray
• 1 Gallon Spray
• 32 Oz.
• 1 Gallon
• 2.5 Gallon
• 5 Gallon
• 55 Gallon Drum
Buy Online Here