Organic Fertilizers/Granular Fertilizers
Neptune's Harvest Kelp Meal 1-0-2
With over 60 naturally occurring nutrients plus growth promoting hormones, Neptune's Harvest Kelp Meal is an excellent well-rounded and more complete organic fertilizer.
Neptune's Harvest Kelp Meal is made with the North Atlantic Seaweed (Kelp) Ascophyllum Nodosum, which is widely recognized as one of the finest marine plants available for agriculture today. Kelp Meal is a natural and cost effective enhancement to any soil fertilization and conditioning program. It is suitable for all crops and applications, and can be mixed with most soil conditioners and fertilizers. It can also be incorporated into potting soils, seed and transplant beds, as well as composting material. Kelp Meal contains a wide array of micro and macro nutrients, minerals, carbohydrates and amino acids. Kelp Meal will add organic matter to your soil, enhance healthy root growth and help soil retain moisture. Kelp Meal will keep lawns healthy and green, even through drought periods.
The Advantages of Neptune's Harvest Kelp Meal
- Soil nutrients are constantly being depleted through runoff due to over-farming, tilling, development etc...All of these nutrients eventually run into the oceans, without a return path. Kelp Meal provides a way to naturally return vital soil nutrients from the ocean back to your plants, trees and turf.
- Kelp Meal contains many more nutrients than Standard N-P-K fertilizers. These additional nutrients address a wider array of deficiencies.
- Organic fertilizers stimulate beneficial microbe growth.
- The organic nutrients in Neptune’s Harvest organic fertilizers are naturally chelated. That makes them more bioavailable for plant consumption and they will remain in the soil for a much longer period.
- Kelp Meal increase natural sugars (brix) in plants and turf, making them healthier and less susceptible to disease and insect damage.
- Higher sugars (brix) also make fruits and vegetables taste better and have increased market value.
- Flowers will have more plentiful and vivid colors and blooms, and these blooms will last longer.
General Application Directions
For Gardens: Till the Kelp Meal in as soon as the soil can be worked in the spring.
For Perennial Crops: Apply at the end of dormancy. Mix thoroughly with the soil or growing media, taking care not to apply in concentrated form directly to the roots.
As a Soil Conditioner: For fruit groves, ornamental trees, lawns and turf, apply directly as a top dressing.
Pure North Atlantic Seaweed (Ascophyllum Nodosum).
Available in 50 lb. bags.
Significant pallet (40x 50 lb. bags or 1 ton) discounts available.
Buy Online Here
Sign up for our Newsletter.