Organic Fertilizers / Liquid Fertilizers
Hum-Amend MAX is a powerful soil restoration amendment that provides high levels of organic carbon and stable humus to feed soil biology and increase soil cation exchange capacity (CEC). Hum-Amend MAX contains no animal manures; it is a homogenized blend of natural mined Leonardite and raw kelp meal combined with two of Nature’s most powerful substances, soluble humate (a biologically active source of humic and fulvic acids) and soluble seaweed extract (a biologically active source of trace elements and natural plant growth hormones). Hum-Amend MAX is safe for use on all types of plants at any time of year. Hum-Amend MAX can be used, along with Quantum Growth controlled soil inoculant,as part of a soil-building program to rejuvenate the soil structure quickly and naturally.
Hum-Amend MAX Benefits:
• Enhances soil organic matter naturally.
• Provides essential soil micronutrients.
• Feeds soil biology to provide a longer-lasting and quicker acting soil building program.
• Homogeneously blended prills (pellets) for a convenient granular application.
Hum-Amend MAX is an easy and natural way to build soil structure, add organic matter and micronutrients and increase essential soil biology.
General Treatment of Plants, Trees and Turf:
• Use Hum-Amend MAX at a general rate of 5 lbs of product per 1,000 square feet for turf, landscape bedding or in agriculture. Only 1 application per year is necessary. For sandier soils with lower organic matter or Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC), 10 lbs of product may be used per 1,000 square feet.
• For crops, apply 1 lb per 100 square feet of row area (or 150-300 pounds per acre) at the time of planting n conjunction with your normal fertility.
• For potting mixes, incorporate 15-25 lbs of Hum-Amend MAX per cubic yard of potting mix.
• Raw Leonardite (min. 85% humic acids).
• Soluble Humate Extract.
• Raw Kelp Meal.
• Soluble Seaweed Extract .
• 20 Pound Box.
• 50 Pound Bags.
Significant pallet discounts available (40x of 50 lb. bags).
*Free shipping on pallets. Additional charges may apply for lift gate service or residential delivery.
Sign up for our Newsletter.