I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent
Mole and Vole Super Concentrate
Repels Without Harming Animals, People, Pets or Nature
20% Castor Oil - Compare to More Expensive Products with 15% or Less!!!!
I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent - Don't let the name fool you - this is the most potent product available for Professionals as well as home lawn and garden use! I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent is used to rid moles and voles from lawns, gardens, flower beds, and more. It works by making the food source and environment of burrowing animals smell and taste unpleasant. This causes the animals to leave the treated area in search of a better habitat. This great animal repellent contains all natural ingredients that can be used year round. For use on lawns, flower beds and everywhere moles, voles or other ground animals are causing issues. I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent is people and pet friendly and safe for the environment too!
Put an end to the destruction caused by moles, voles and gophers with the most potent mole and vole repellent available on the market for professionals as well as home use!
I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent Benefits
• Super Strong Formula contain 20% Castor Oil and Mint and Cedar Oils -Compare to other more expensive products!
• Easy to use – both Granular and Liquid repellents are simple to apply.
• Natural ingredients – safe for people, pets and the environment.
• Formulated specifically to repel moles and voles – not harm them. biologicals.
• Novel production platform technology.
Labeled Naturally & Harmlessly to Repel the Following Animals:
• Ground Squirrels
...and other Burrowing Animals
Application Instructions for I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent
• Divide your property into several sections considering one or more areas where you want the animals to exit the property.
• The first application should be in the section farthest from the exit area.
• Apply to moist ground when possible at a rate of: Granular: 2 Pounds / 1,000 Square Feet - Hose End Concentrate: ½ Gallon / 1,000 Square Feet.
• Water the repellent in after you have applied it. This is to make sure the ingredients are carried down to the root zone.
• To avoid the watering steps before and after application, apply the repellent on a rainy day!
• Treat first section and wait 5-10 days before treating each subsequent section.
• Thirty days from initial treatment, treat entire property with product at a rate of: Granular: 1 Pound/1,000 Square Feet - Mixed Concentrate: ¼ Gallon/1,000 Square Feet.
• Maintenance and preventative re-application rates will vary from 30-90 days depending on the surrounding infestations.
I Must Garden Mole & Vole Active Ingredient
• Castor Oil..........................................20.0% (Compare to other products at 15%!)
• Mint Oil.............................................. 0.75%
• Cedar Oil.............................................0.5%
I Must Garden Mole & Vole Repellent Available Sizes
• 10 lb. bags (Covers 10,000 square feet).
• 25 lb. bags (Covers 25,000 square feet).
• 50 lb. bags and bulk sizes available by request.
*Cost-Effective Liquid Concentrate available by request.
Our Online Store!
Sign up for our Newsletter.