Organic Liquid Biostimulant & Growth Enhancer
For All Plants, Trees and Turf - Stimulates Soil Microorganisms
Vitazyme is one of the most profitable inputs you can be used for plant, tree and turf care professionals and homeowners alike. There is always a large Return On Investment (ROI), whether it come from better quality parameters that command a higher market price for your products or services or sheer yield increase; in most cases you will get both. Starting any crop with Vitazyme can greatly enhance the plants ability to uptake nutrients giving them the boost they need to launch them into growth. One to three more treatments throughout the crop cycle can greatly enhance the plants ability to reach its genetic potential. Whether it is uniformity of size, brix content, more vibrant colors, firmness, or sheer yield, Vitazyme will enhance your crop, tree or turf service value and quality, all while improving your soil structure with a much lower impact on the environment than traditional practices. Vitazyme is organic, safe and sustainable, making it a product that can be used indefinitely without any concerns for you, your pets, animals or the environment.
Vitazyme is an organic alternative for SuperThrive®, which contains the artificial naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA) and is actually banned in some areas for containing the synthetic plant hormone NAA. Vitazyme does not contain any synthetic, toxic or artificial ingredients, as is proven with its organic registration through OMRI.
Vitazyme is organic, safe and environmentally-friendly and is made from
naturally fermented organic products and OMRI-Listed.
- Greater seed germination
- Increased Crop yield
- Better turf quality and density
- Improved Flowering
- Enhances stress tolerance (heat/cold, drought, pest and disease, pesticide, salinity etc...)
- Foliar and root uptake is rapid
- Increase leaf chlorophyll and photosynthesis
- Builds healthy soil biology (Pre-Biotic)
- Does not contain the synthetic plant hormone NAA like SuperThrive
The Vitazyme Science
Vitazyme is one of the most thoroughly tested and scientifically proven products that we have in our catalog. Since Green Earth Ag & Turf is built around science-backed products and building soil biology for better plants, trees and turf - Vitazyme fits in perfectly with our great organic offerings. It is backed by years of research and studies that demonstrate that the product works and increases plant, tree and turf yield and quality. Plus, it is organic and made from natural fermentation, with very low costs and application rates. You will not only make your money back, you will make money from using Vitazyme based on increase yields and marketability.
Vitazyme General Treatment Instructions
Vitazyme is very cheap, concentrated and easy to apply:
- Add approximately 1/3 ounces (2 teaspoons or 2/3 tablespoons) per 1,000 square feet.
- For foliar sprays or hydroponics, use Vitazyme at 0.5 ounce per gallon of water.
- 13 ounces covers 1 acre.
- 1 gallon of Vitazyme covers 10 acre (1 Liter per Hectare).
Vitazyme is a liquid concentrate microbially synthesized from plant materials and stabilized for a long shelf life. The result of this fermentation process is an organic liquid biostimulant for soil organisms and plants, trees and turf that contains 12 biological activators.
Some of the natural growth stimulants include:
- B Vitamins.
Vitazyme Available Sizes
- 1 Liter or 33.8 oz. (Covers 2.5 Acres).
- 1 Gallon (Covers 10 Acres).
- 2.5 Gallon (Covers 25 Acres).
Bulk Sizes Also Available By Request
- 5 Gallon
- 55 Gallon
- 275 Gallon
- 330 Gallon*Note: Vitazyme is generally one of the most cost-effective products on the market, with prices well below $10 per acre (or much lower than $0.25 per 1,000 square feet).