Biological Root Disease Control – Granules and Wettable Powder
EPA REGISTERED & OMRI Listed
Exempt from CT EPA Regulations on K-8 and Municipal Parks!
RootShield® PLUS+ naturally protects plants from soil-borne diseases such as Phytophthora as well as Pythium, Rhizoctonia, andFusarium as well as other plant diseases. Easy to mix into media, RootShield PLUS+ now contains two active ingredients, Trichoderma harzianum Rifai strain T-22 and Trichoderma virens strain G-41. When applied, these microbes colonize plant roots and protect from damping off caused by common soil pathogens. RootShield PLUS+ also produces stronger root systems that have greater soil exploration and moisture uptake, resulting in better plant quality and marketability. RootShield PLUS+ is compatible with many commonly used fungicides, fertilizers, insecticides, and herbicides. It is an excellent tool for fungicide reduction and resistance management.
RootShield PLUS+ Benefits
• Next generation RootShield that now prevents soilborne Phytophthora, and improved control of hot season Pythium (P. aphanidermatum).
• Also controls Fusarium, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Thielaviopsis and Cylindrocladium.
• 0-hour REI / 0-day Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI).
• Costs less than 2¢ per 6-inch pot
• Promotes a healthier root system, increasing root mass potential.
• For media incorporation – nursery, greenhouse and vegetables.
• One application provides up to 12 weeks of protection.
RootShield PLUS+ is organic and environmentally-friendly, can be used against many soil diseases and is safe for pets, animals and children.
RootShield PLUS+ is Labeled for Many Diseases:
And Many Other Root-Borne Diseases...
RootShield PLUS+ General Treatment Instructions
• Apply RootShield PLUS+ Granular at a rate of 3 to 4.5 tablespoons per cubic foot of potting soil.
• For larger blend rates, use at 1 to 3 pounds per cubic yard of mix.
Wettable Powder (WP):
• Apply RootShield PLUS+ WP at a rate of 2 to 3 teaspoons (3 teaspoons is 1 tablespoon) per 5 gallons.
• For larger volumes, use at 3 to 5 ounces per 100 gallons.
• For trays/flats/liners less than 4 inches deep, use 50-100 gallons per 800 square feet.
• For trays/flats/liners 4 inch or deeper, use 100 gallons per 400 square feet.
• For 6 inch pots, use 1 cup per pot.
Frequency: Re-apply RootShield PLUS+ every 10-12 weeks or when transplanting/up-planting to larger containers or out into fields.
RootShield PLUS+ Active Ingredients
Trichoderma harzianum Rifai strain T-22* ........ 1.15%.
Trichoderma virens strain G-41** ..................... 0.61%.
*Contains at least 1.0 x 107 colony forming units per gram dry weight.
**Contains at least 5.3 x 106 colony forming units per gram dry weight.
RootShield PLUS+ Available Sizes:
• 10 pound.
• 40 pound.
• 500 pound.
• 1,000 pound.
RootShield PLUS+ Compatibility
RootShield PLUS+ is compatible with many products commonly used in tank mixes by plant, tree and turf care professionals. Our scientists have tested various products for tank mixing compatibility. Please see the chart below. If you have questions or compounds that you would like to mix with RootShield PLUS+ and do not see them on our list, please contact us or submit the sample submission form below.
RootShield PLUS+ Wettable Powder
Root Shield PLUS+ Granules
Buy Online Here