Milstop SP Organic Mildew Fungicide
Water Soluble Broad Spectrum Foliar Fungicide
EPA REGISTERED & OMRI Listed
MilStop SP Organic Mildew Fungicide provides curative control of powdery mildews. A potassium bicarbonate-based, foliar fungicide that kills powdery mildew on contact by pulling water from spores and their growing strands. It also inhibits enzymes involved in fungal cell wall formation by altering the pH on the leaf surface, providing 1-2 weeks of residual protection. Preventative control of foliar diseases: Diseases controlled include Alternaria blight, Anthracnose, black spot, Botrytis blight, Cercospora leaf spot, Downy Mildew, Phomopsis blight, and Septoria leaf spot.
MilStop SP Benefits
• Use at or before the first sign of disease.
• Effective on interiorscape, greenhouse, nursery, woody, herb and field crops.
• Fully dissolves in water; no residue, dries quick, dries clean.
• Cost effective; comes pre-formulated with surfactants.
• University tested and proven to be effective.
• 1 – hour REI; OMRI Listed and is compatible with many beneficial insects.
• Active ingredient approved by the FDA as G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe).
• Kills powdery mildew on contact and provides 1 to 2 weeks of residual protection.
• Does not restrict plant growth.
MilStop SP is organic and environmentally-friendly, can be used for foliar diseases and is non-toxic for pets, animals and children.
MilStop SP is Labeled for the Following Diseases:
- Alternaria blight
- Botrytis blight
- Botrytis gray mold
- Cercospora leaf spot*
- Corynespora leaf spot
- Downy mildew
*Not For Use In California
MilStop SP General Treatment
To prevent foliar fungal disease, apply at 2.5 lbs./acre every two weeks until conditions are no longer favorable for disease development. Shorten the interval during rainy weather or during periods of high relative humidity. To cure powdery mildew, apply up to the maximum rate (5 lbs./acre) every week for three weeks. Do not exceed 2.0 tbsp. per gallon of water per week (equivalent to 5 lbs. per acre per week.)
MilStop SP Active Ingredient
Potassium bicarbonate - 85%.
MilStop SP Available Sizes
- 5 lb. bag
- 25 lb. bucket
Buy Online Here