Epic's SCRAM for Cats
Scram for Cats™ product is exempt from federal EPA pesticide registration under Reg.25(b) of FIFRA.
EPIC's SCRAM for Cats™ is highly and almost immediately effective. The repelling granules do not harm, poison or kill the target animals. Rather, EPIC's SCRAM for Cats changes the environment by causing applied areas to smell bad to them, inspiring fear and/or avoidance. Neighborhood cats can cause unsightly damage with fecal matter and urine.
Now it's possible to protect your lawn and curbside from unwanted brown spots and other messes. Train feral and outdoor cats to avoid your lawn. Scram for Cats stops them in their tracks and trains them to stay away.
SCRAM for CATS Benefits
• Easy to apply.
• Safe and organic, humane for cats.
• Fast-acting and longer lasting (30-45 days).
• Protects plants and lawn year-round from urine stains.
• No more cleaning up messes in areas that you don't want to!
DOG SCRAM is organic and environmentally-friendly, is effective for extended periods and is safe for pets, animals and children.
How to Apply SCRAM for CATS
1. Remove existing feces prior to applying.
2. Before applying, turn bag upside down and shake the bag vigorously.
3. Apply by shaking granules in and around the area to be protected.
The product should repel cats immediately and quickly train them to avoid treated areas. If necessary, reapply as needed until product is effective and avoidance is demonstrated.
4. Once repelling action is well established, reapply every two or three weeks. Reapply after heavy rains.
SCRAM for CATS Active Ingredients
SCRAM for CATS Available Sizes
- 3.5lb shaker (Covers 600 square feet).
From the manufacturer: Scram for Cats™ product is exempt from federal EPA pesticide registration under Reg.25(b) of FIFRA.
Buy Online Here
Sign up for our Newsletter.