Organic Fertilizers/Liquid Fertilizers
Neptune's Harvest General Application Instructions
General Application Rates
For most commercial applications including field crops, nursery plants, trees and flowers or orchards, we recommend applying 2 to 2.5 gallon per acre (6 to 8 ounces per 1,000 square feet) 3 or 4 times a season for a total of 6 to 8 gallons per acre per season (18 to 24 ounces per 1,000 square feet). It is always recommended to apply less product more often; but if that is not possible more product may be applied over fewer treatments to reach the above totals per growing season.
• Use 6 ounces of Neptune's Harvest per 1,000 square feet (2 gallons per 1 acre) in any amount of water to evenly cover the desired area.
• Use 2 ounces of Neptune's Harvest per gallon of water for smaller applications or if area is unknow.
• It is recommended to treat a total of 2 to 3 times per year.
• Use 1 tablespoon per gallon of water every 2-3 weeks.
• Do not over-water, use standard rates for your indoor plants.
• Use 1 ounce of Neptune's Harvest per gallon of water.
• Feed vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs every 2-3 weeks.
• Apply until soil is saturated or as a foliar feed until leaves are wet.
Drip Tape or Irrigation:
• Use 1 ounce per gallon of water weekly.
• Flush lines with water after application is completed to avoid clogging or growth.
• As a fine mist foliar, feed plants directly at a rate of 1 ounce per gallon of water once per week.
• To feed directly in the reservoir (or drench) use at a rate of 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per gallon of water once a week or at water changes, whichever comes first.
* To maximize the efficiency, cycling, retention and delivery of the nutrients in the Neptune's Harvest products (prebiotics), we suggest mixing with Quantum Growth probiotics. Amazing results will be attained, this is the combination of our professional clients!
Application Instructions with Quantum Growth:
• Add 1 ounce of Quantum Growth with 2 ounces of Neptune's Harvest and spray turf, plants or trees until covered.
• For larger applications, apply 3 ounces of Quantum Growth and 6 ounces of Neptune's Harvest per 1,000 square feet (1 gallon of Quantum Growth and 2 gallons of Neptune's Harvest per 1 acre) in any amount of water to evenly cover the desired area.
• Mix or stir the product well before using.
• Each gallon of Neptune's Harvest should be diluted with a minimum of at least 10 gallons of water.
• Do not store diluted product; mix fresh every time.
• Fish and kelp help to retain nutrients in the soil longer, you should allow for 25% standard input reductions.
• In high heat and sun or for foliar applications, apply diluted product early or late in the day.