Pest Insect Control / Worm & Caterpillar
Monterey B.t. (Bacillus thuringiensis) Caterpillar Insecticide
Monterey B.t. Biological Insecticide is a natural bacterium that controls worms and caterpillars on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and shade trees. A natural solution proven for decades, B.t. provides non-toxic control of devastating pests that is effective without off-target or environmental damage.
Monterey B.t. Benefits
- Biological insecticide is natural, effective and non-toxic.
- Controls worms and caterpillars on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, and shade trees.
- No off-target toxicity to bees or other beneficial non-caterpillar (Lepidoptera) species, animals or the environment.
- Easy-to-mix liquid concentrate.
Pests Controlled By Monterey B.t
Worms and Caterpillars on Fruits, Vegetables, Ornamentals & Shade Trees Including:
- Gypsy Moths
- Cabbage Looper
- Spring & Fall Cankerworm
- Tent Caterpillar
- Elm Spanworm
- Fall Webworm
- And other Lepidopteran (Moth) Pests
Monterey B.t. Application Instructions
- Apply MONTEREY B.t. RTU when worms or caterpillars are first noticed, then repeat at five (5) to seven (7) day intervals while they are active.
- Always shake MONTEREY B.t. RTU thoroughly before use.
- Spray leaf surfaces thoroughly, top and bottom, for complete control.
- Shake regularly while spraying.
- Apply more frequently to control heavy infestations.
- Apply thoroughly to top and bottom of foliage.
- Reapply after heavy rains.
Fruits & Vegetables:
- Mix 2 fluid ounces per 3 gallons of water (4 teaspoons per gallon) for a hand sprayer and apply to all plant foliage to cover an area of 1,000 square feet.
- Apply at first sign of infestation and repeat at weekly intervals when needed to maintain control of the insect pest.
- Mix 2 fluid ounces per 3 gallons of water (4 teaspoons per gallon) for a hand sprayer.
- Apply at first sign of infestation and repeat at weekly intervals when needed to maintain control.
- Apply to thoroughly cover all foliage surfaces of shade trees and ornamentals.