Eco-Friendly Ice Melts
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Icemelter
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer™ is an effective and powerful, LEED compliant ice-melter that works at temperatures as low as -21°C (-6°F). Since Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is exothermic and generates heat on contact, it is much more practical and potent than using 100% Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA) products. Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is effective even during the toughest winter conditions.
Winter Warrior Enviro LEADer Icemelter is fast becoming a preferred choice around LEED Compliant or Green Buildings and commercial sites that demand a totally chloride and urea free, non-corrosive icemelter.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Is Environmentally Friendly
A truly non-corrosive formulation; Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is chloride and urea free. It's great for use around areas containing steel or other metals like concrete parking structures, roads or bridge decks. It will also not chemically harm concrete or alter it like other de-icers and does not cause concrete spalling.
Unlike the urea found in other non-corrosive icemelters, Winter Warrior Runway Control contains no nitrogen and has a relatively low biological oxygen demand. Urea breaks down into ammonia, creating run-off that is toxic to aquatic life even at low levels. Since Winter Warrior Runway Control does not contain nitrogen, toxicity to aquatic life, ammonia run-off, and pollution ARE NOT factors with the use of this icemelter!
Additionally, Winter Warrior Runway Control is readily biodegradable at low temperatures compared to urea.
The icemelter's green color means that it's easy to see where it has been applied, preventing over use and also limiting liability claims.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Benefits
- A unique, truly Non-Corrosive Ice Melt.
- LEED-Compliant; meets all LEED standards.
- Contains CMA, which acts as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Chloride & Urea Free.
- No nitrogen formula means no polluting urea runoff.
- Powerful to -21°C (-6°C).
- Special Acetate formulation.
- Versatile icemelter but for any areas with exposed and sensitive metals.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Certifications
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is designed specifically to be used around all LEED compliant Green Buildings and Properties where there are environmental or corrosion concerns.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Application Instructions
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer can be applied in its solid granule form or can be made into liquid.
- Apply at a rate of 4-8 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
- To convert the product into a liquid format, simply dilute 25% product into 75% water weight/weight.
- As a liquid, Winter Warrior can be sprayed on difficult structures that are impractical to apply standard granulars formulations.
- Winter Warrior Runway Control can also be used as an anti-icing agent.
- Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Icemelter is best applied in a uniform, even distribution pattern.
- It is easiest to spread by mechanical means, such as a spreader, depending on size of coverage.
- It is recommended to remove ice and slush once ice bond has broken.
- Icemelter may be applied at the beginning of a storm to prevent hard ice accumulations.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Available Sizes
- 44 lb. bag (Covers 7,333 square feet on average).
- 1 MT Tote - 2,300 lb. (Covers 383,316 sq. ft. or 8.8 acres).
For wholesale or bulk pricing inquiries or estimates from the US Leaders in Organics & Top Eco-Friendly Ice Melt Experts, call or e-mail us at (866) 274-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com