Pest Insect Control / WOrms & Caterpillars
Javelin WG is a biological insecticide specific for use against the lepidopterous larvae listed on the label. Javelin WG must be eaten by the larvae to be effective. Since Javelin WG is most effective against small, newly hatched larvae, an early scouting program to determine early infestations is recommended. After consuming a lethal dose of Javelin WG, larvae stop eating within an hour, but may remain on the foliage until they die, usually within several days. Affected larvae move more slowly and tend to become shriveled and discolored before dying.
Javelin WG Benefits
- Biological insecticide is natural, effective and non-toxic.
- Controls worms and caterpillars on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, and shade trees.
- No off-target toxicity to bees or other beneficial non-caterpillar (Lepidoptera) species, animals or the environment.
- Easy-to-mix liquid concentrate.
Pests Controlled By Javelin WG
- Peach twig borer
- Codling moth
- Imported cabbageworm
- Diamondback moth
- Beet armyworm
- Velvet bean caterpillar
- Tobacco budworm
- Cotton bollworm
- Gypsy moth
Javelin WG Benefits Application Instructions
- Rates: 0.12-4.00 lb. per acre (see label)
- Spray Interval: 5-10 days (see label)
Javelin WG Benefits Active Ingredient
- Bacillus thuringiensis, subspecies kurstaki strain SA-11 solids, spores, and Lepidopteran active toxins* ......................... 85.0%