I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent
Repels Without Harming Animals, People, Pets or Nature
I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to deter groundhogs from eating plants, flowers, and bark. It combines natural ingredients of eggs, garlic and botanical oils from plants that groundhogs naturally avoid – giving you maximum protection against the specific threat of groundhog damage. It's ingredients have a smell that is pleasant to humans but repulsive to groundhogs, making the application process easy on the applicator.
I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent contains natural sticking agents so it can be applied directly to plants and will resist rain for long lasting protection against groundhogs.
I Must Garden Groundhog Repellent Benefits
- Long lasting protection
- Ready-to-Use and concentrated formulation
- Wintergreen Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Clove Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- White Pepper
- Fish Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff. Be sure to provide thorough coverage from the base of the plant up to 24 inches high to the plants.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy groundhog pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
Available Sizes & Coverage
- 32oz Concentrated (covers 10,000 sq ft)