Cueva Copper Fungicide Liquid
Cueva Copper Fungicide is a low load copper fungicide with fatty acid soap for powerful organic disease control. Cueva concentrate is a patented, fixed copper fungicide made by combining a soluble copper with a fatty acid to form a true soap. This copper soap fungicide protects plants from a wide range of
diseases, including downy and powdery mildews.
Cueva Copper Fungicide Benefits
- Gentle enough to be used on copper-sensitive crops.
- Broad spectrum prevention of bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Works as a curative for disease management control.
- No phytotoxicity recorded on key indicator species.
Diseases Controlled By Cueva Copper Fungicide Include
- Peach leaf curl (dormant spray)
- Brown rot
- Blossom blight
- Leaf and fruit spot
- Downy mildew
- Powdery mildew
- Alternaria leaf blight
- Septoria leaf spotAnd many more...check Label for more details.
Cueva Copper Fungicide Application Instructions
- For best control, begin treatment 2 weeks before disease normally appears or when weather forecasts predict a long period of wet weather.
- Alternatively, begin treatment when disease first appears and repeat at 7- to 10-day intervals for as long as needed.
- Mix 0.5 to 2.0 gallons of Cueva with 100 gallons of water.
- Apply 50 to 100 gallons of diluted spray per acre.
- Following heavy rain or when the amount of disease is increasing rapidly, use the 2.0 gallon rate.
- If possible, time applications so that 12 hours of dry weather follow application.
Cueva Copper Fungicide Active Ingredient
Copper Octanoate (Copper Soap) ...................... 10.0%
Cueva Copper Fungicide Available Sizes
- 2.5 Gallons (Covers 2.5 Acres).
- 250 Gallon Tote (Covers 250 Acres).