ANT, BUG & SLUG CONTROL
AntiXX PLUS Granular Ant Control
ANTIXX PLUS (Iron Phosphate & Spinosad) is a patented granular ant bait for outdoor use. It uses the same active ingredient as ANTIXX Liquid but can be spread outdoors to form a barrier around your property. ANTIXX PLUS can maximize the effectiveness of ANTIXX Liquid bait stations, but is also appropriate for use in areas where bait stations are undesirable.
The active ingredient, Spinosad, has a unique mode of action that excites the insect nervous system, which leads to involuntary muscle contractions, tremors, and finally paralysis and death. Spinosad has both contact and ingested insecticidal toxicity.
Ants carry the bait back to the colony to kill the entire colony as well as the queen. It uses an effective attractant that kills the colony and queen while remaining effective for up to 4 weeks.
ANTIXX PLUS Benefits
- Kills the entire colony and the queen for a more effective kill than surface sprays with toxic synthetic chemicals.
- Kills within 48 hours for listed ants (excluding carpenter ants, harvester ants and pharaoh ants).
- Remains effective for up to 4 weeks.
- For residential or commercial use.
- People and pets may enter area when tamper and spill proof bait stations are in use.
- Spinosad is derived from the fermentation of Saccharopolyspora spinosa, a natural soil microorganism.
Pests Controlled By ANTIXX PLUS
- Ants including: foraging ants, sweet-feeding ants, pavement ants, moisture ants, little black ants, argentine ants, crazy ants, acrobat ants, bigheaded ants, cornfield ants, ghost ants, odorous house ants, thief ants, Texas leafcutting ants, field ants, and other common ants (excluding fire ants, harvester ants, pharaoh ants and carpenter ants)
General Application Instructions for ANTIXX PLUS
- Broadcast: Apply 0.23 to 1 lb. per 1000 square feet (equivalent to 10-44 lbs. per acre or 1 level teaspoon per square yard) with a hand, broadcast, granular or drop spreader. Use the higher rate for heavy infestations or if the area is heavily watered or after heavy rain.
- Perimeter: Apply evenly at a rate of 0.4 to 1.6 oz. (2.9 to 11.5 teaspoons) per 100 linear feet in a band 1-3 feet wide around areas where insects are present. Treat visible ant trails with approximately 0.3 to 0.9 oz. (2.2 to 6.5 teaspoons) of product depending on the number of ants in the trail.
- Individual Ant Colony Treatment: Apply 1.4 to 1.9 oz. (3.36 to 4.55 tablespoons) of product around the perimeter of each mound.
Sites of Application for ANTIXX PLUS
- Residential yards and gardens
- Golf courses
- Residential and commercial landscaping
- Hotel and motel landscaping
- Athletic fields
- Perimeter treatments of commercial and industrial buildings.
ANTIXX PLUS Active Ingredient
Spinosad (a mixture of Spinosyn A and D).....................0.07%
ANTIXX PLUS Available Sizes
- 5 lb. Jug (Covers 10,000 sq. ft.).
- Pallet (80 x 25 lb. bags or 2,000 lbs).