Spray Oil Emulsion Insecticide, Miticide, Fungicide
EPA REGISTERED & OMRI Listed
SuffOil-X® is a unique concentrate of pre-emulsified, highly refined, high paraffinic, low aromatic oil. It is the ideal choice for effective insect, mite and disease control in a broad range of greenhouse, nursery and vegetable crops. SuffOil-X’s pre-emulsification process breaks down the oil particle, reducing the droplet from 700 microns to approximately 50 microns (1/14th its original size). Emulsifiers are then added in the final step of the manufacturing process. The small oil droplets assure that a very thin, uniform coating of oil is applied to the plant. SuffOil-X is highly effective at smothering and killing pests while maintaining plant safety.
• Effectively controls a broad range of insects, mites and
fungi - including powdery mildew.
• Suffocates eggs, larvae, nymphs and adult soft bodied insects and mites.
• Uniform coverage to suffocate pests without causing burn or stress to plants.
• Works well in high or low pressure spray applications.
• Excellent compatibility with pesticides labeled for use with oil.
• Penetrates dense spots in plant canopy.
• Does not require rigorous agitation to maintain homogenous mix and stay in suspension.
• 4-hour REI; OMRI Listed.
• Poses few risks to people and many beneficial insects, allowing it to integrate well with biological controls.
SuffOil-X is organic and environmentally-friendly, can be used against many pests, mites and fungi and is safe for pets, animals and children.
Labeled for the Following Diseases:
Insect Pests: Aphids, Beetle Larvae, Leafhoppers, Leaf
Miners, Loopers, Mites, Thrips, Mealybugs, Scales
(Including: Glover, Chaff, Purple, Yellow, Red, Snow, Brown and California), Whiteflies, Psyllids.
Diseases: Powdery Mildew, Rust, Sooty Mold, Sigatoka.
Mix 1-2 gallons of SuffOil-X per 100 gallons of water. Most mature trees will require 20 to 500 gallons of spray solution per acre. Row crops generally require 20 to 100 gallons per acre. Apply as needed.
Mineral Oil - 80%.
• 2.5 Gallon
• 30 Gallon